Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Alyssa + Josh

Alyssa and Josh met up with me in Benton, which was so sweet, because they live about two hours away. We did their engagement shoot around town and on the cutest little farm. Shout out to my bestie, Sarah, for knocking on a stranger's door so we could use their property! I was a little worried about the horses, goats, and donkey but Alyssa and Josh loved it. Alyssa told me that they ride horses and love the outdoors and this was so perfect for them. That warmed my heart because I love personalizing each session to the couple's personality. We had so much fun laughing and acting a fool. They will be a beautiful couple on their wedding day and I hope ya'll love these images as much as I do!









 photo shannon-sig_zpsbaf9cf68.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment